This patch focuses primarily on adding stereoscopic 3D rendering. We know it was a favorite feature for many of our players on the previous Tomb Raider and based on your feedback we are bringing this to you now in Lara’s latest adventure.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If you are using the game on the Window Store, the update will be available in a few days, and will automatically download as it becomes available. We will update this thread when the Windows Store version is live.
- Stereoscopic 3D rendering support added.
- Supports explicit side-by-side rendering for 3D TVs.
- Supports NVIDIA 3DVision or AMD HD3D (On Steam version).
- Supports Windows DXGI 1.2 Stereo 3D (On Windows Store version).
- Addressed some problems when the display DPI was not set to 100%, including not being able to select all resolutions.
- Added some logic to retroactively grant achievements in cases where Steam failed to grant them shortly after release.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, Build 623.2, which can be used to switch back to the previous version.