[Update: as of 10-19-2016, the patch is also available on the Windows Store.]
We have just released the ninth PC patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.753.1. This is a somewhat smaller patch fixing some issues that have been reported by our players.
This patch will be applied by Steam and the Windows Store automatically when you next start the game. For Steam users: if your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If you are using the game on the Windows Store, the update will be downloaded by the Windows Store automatically.
The following fixes are included in this patch
- The Valiant Explorer Pack is now granted to all Season Pass holders.
- Fixed a problem where incorrect achievements were unlocked.
- Fixed the Season Pass description on the Marketplace.
- Reduced stutters when playing in DX12, especially when playing Croft Manor.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, Build 751.5, which can be used to switch back to the previous version.