Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has been announced at VGX. The edition is revealed to be also coming for Xbox One and PlayStation 4!
Now in native 1080P with TressFX hair rendering and a next-gen Lara model, you’ll get the following in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition:
- The fully rebuilt game for next-generation consoles
- The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer
- Eight DLC multiplayer maps
- Six DLC multiplayer weapons
- Four DLC multiplayer characters
- Six outfits for Lara
- Dark Horse digital comic book “Tomb Raider: The Beginning”
- Brady Games digital art book “Tomb Raider: The Art of Survival”
- “The Final Hours of Tomb Raider” documentary series
The game also supports Kinect on the Xbox One to change weapons, attachments, and navigate the menu with your voice. You can also rotate and inspect relics with hand gestures, and find new viewpoints by leaning into the world. The PlayStation 4’s Dualshock 4 controller lights up red and orange when using the torch, and quick flashes when Lara is shooting. The PlayStation 4 version also allows you to stream Tomb Raider to the PlayStation Vita.